We value your privacy and will do everything possible to protect it while you are on our site. This section describes how this website collects and shares information.
Personal Data Collected
When you visit our website, we collect information about your device, such as your IP address, what pages you visit on our website, whether you came from another website, and what time you visited our website. We won’t collect any information without your permission first.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a number of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, or mailing address, depending on what is needed.
Users can still visit our site without telling us who they are. We will only get information from users that can be used to identify them if they give it to us voluntarily. Users can always refuse to give personal information, but that might stop them from doing some things on the site.
Non-Personal Identification Information
When users interact with our site, we may collect information that doesn’t tell us who they are but can be used to identify them. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about how users connect to our sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used, among other things.
Web Browser Cookies
“Cookies” may be used on our site to make your experience better. Users’ web browsers put cookies on their hard drives to keep track of information and sometimes to find out more about them. The user can set their web browser to either reject cookies or let them know when they are being sent. If they do, keep in mind that some parts of the site might not work right.
Like most standard website servers, we use log files. This includes Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit Pages, Platform Type, Date/Time Stamp, and The Number of Clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, Run the Site, Track Users’ movements in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
These Are the Kinds of Cookies We Use:
- Cookies That Are Needed For The Site To Work: These cookies are needed for the site to work.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies help us remember the choices you made on our website, keep track of your preferences, and customize your experience on the site.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies help us figure out how people use our website by giving us information about how they use it.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies let you interact with content on certain social media platforms, like “liking” our articles. Depending on how you have your social media account set up, the social media network will keep track of this and may show your name or some other way to identify you in connection with this action.
- Advertising and Targeted Advertising Cookies: These cookies keep track of what you look at and where you are so that you can see ads that are relevant to you. For more information, please see the section below called “Advertisers.”
- If you don’t want cookies, you can turn them off in your browser settings. See http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ for more information about cookies and how to deal with them.
We use pixel tags, which are small graphic files that let us and our trusted third-party partners track how you use our website and collect usage data, such as the number of pages you visit, how long you spend on each page, what you click on next, and other information about your website visitors.
When you visit our website, ads are served by companies that are not part of our company. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites (but not your name, address, email address, or phone number) to show you ads for goods and services that might be of interest to you. This information does not include your name, address, email address, or phone number.
Common ID Cookie
This site’s services are made possible by cookies and other tracking technologies like the Common ID cookie. Cookies are important tools for measuring how well ads work and making sure that the online advertising industry stays strong. The Common ID cookie saves a unique user ID in the first-party domain, which our ad partners can access. This simple ID can be used to better match users, especially when sending ads to browsers on iOS and macOS.
Links to Other Websites
There are links to other sites on this one. Please be aware that we are not in charge of how these other sites handle your privacy. We tell our users to be careful when they leave our site and to read the privacy policies of every site that collects information about them. This privacy statement only applies to information that this Website collects.
Why Do We Collect Information?
We use the information we gather so that we can:
- Manage our website, including fixing problems and analyzing statistics or data; Make our website better and improve the user experience by making sure you can access personalized content based on your interests;
- Analyze how people use our services and make them better.
- To make sure that our website stays safe and can’t be hacked or used for fraud.
- Share information with our partners so we can offer targeted advertising and social media features.
- Data are given to other people
- We do not sell or rent out any of your personal information. But as explained here, our partners, including ad partners, may collect information about how you use the Website. All of this information will only be collected with your permission.
Our servers follow ISO 27018, which is a set of rules for protecting personal information in the cloud. We take all reasonable steps to make sure that your data is safe.
If we find out that your personal information has been changed, accessed, or shared without your permission, we will take all reasonable steps to protect it and let you know, as required by all laws.
This site is not for people younger than 16 years old. By going to this site. You promise that you are at least 16 years old or that you are visiting the website with a parent.
Even though we do everything we can to protect user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on any of our sites.
How Your Data is Stored?
All of the information we get from our website is kept on servers in the United States. The EU-US Privacy Shield has given us a seal of approval for our servers.
All visitors’ IP addresses and user agent strings are kept in log files on Amazon servers for up to 7 days. All of our employees, agents, and partners will keep your information private.
We looked at the privacy policies of our partners to make sure they follow similar rules so that your data is safe.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this site, you confirm that you accept these terms. If you do not agree with these guidelines, please do not use our site. If you continue to use the Site after modifications to these rules are made, it implies you agree to the changes.
How Can You Reach Us?