We at Sportoversy know how important it is to protect intellectual property, and we respect that. We also take claims of copyright infringement very seriously. Copyrighted material has been posted on our site without your permission.
As soon as we get a valid notice of copyright infringement, we act quickly to remove the content in question. If you think that your copyrighted material has been posted on our site without your permission, please send us the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person who is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the work that you say was copied without permission.
- Your address, phone number, and email address, among other ways to get in touch with you.
- A statement from you that you have a good faith belief that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law does not allow the use in question.
- A statement from you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is true and that you are the copyright owner or have permission to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we get a valid notice, we will take down the content right away.